Dec 2, 2011

And the baking begins.....

These are one of my very favorite cookies to make at Christmas....well anytime really!
They are easy, easy, easy...and I have never met a single person who doesn't love em!

All you need is:

mini muffin pan
mini muffin paper cups
refrigerated  chocolate chip cookie dough
Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

preheat oven to 350

Line your mini muffin tin with the mini muffin paper cups
Put cookie dough in each muffin cup
I don't measure this out exactly, I just break a chunk off and put it in



Bake in oven until lightly browned...about 7 or 8 minutes
as soon as they come out of the oven push the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup down into the center

Wish you could smell my kitchen about now!


 Look at the ooey gooey goodness!



Next thing you know you have a chocolate Christmas tree for your kitchen!


The most difficult part of this process.....is unwrapping the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
and self control!

Sharon


I'm linking to:






A Little Knick Knack

2 comments:

  1. wow...thanks for making me hungry! and I was doing so good on my diet! lol save some for me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by!