Jan 25, 2013

Is anybody out there???

Hello...

HELLLLOOOOOO???...



is anybody out there??

I can't blame you 
for leaving me...


for giving up on me...
for jumping ship...



for running right into the
 blogs of another!


 

I sure wasn't giving you the attention you needed and deserved...



I ignored you for so long!


I left you just kind of hanging there....

  
I abandoned you...



without a word...


without a goodbye...



 without my pants...



without so much as a 
"see ya in 6 months"



I never forgot you though...



 I kept my eyes on you...
cause I knew you were special...


quietly watching from afar...



I'm begging for forgiveness...
for a second chance...

hoping upon hope...
we can be friends again...

I have really missed you! 


                                     Sharon
 linking to:
feathered-nest-friday
 

 

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by!