Jan 21, 2012

Peace, I leave with you


Richard has been sick for many years.

He was diagnosed with Leukemia about 10 years ago

He had a bone marrow transplant

The cancer was gone...but his body rejected the transplant

what he has had to go through and endure these 10 years has been horrible!

Through it all, I never heard him complain one single time

Through it all he loved the Lord

Through it all he praised the Lord

Tonight he's home and with the Lord!

Please lift his family up in prayer!

Sharon

6 comments:

  1. Richard was a blessing to all who knew him. Our hearts are heavy and yet we know today he's with Jesus and has been healed and is healthy.He endured so much. We sure love him and will see him again in Glory. Tears and prayers as we think of his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post to honor his memory. I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo and verse is lovely. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first visit here from Katie's ... this is such a beautiful photo, verse, and a thoughtful tribute to Richard .... I'm lifting you all up in prayer!

    - Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful man and a true inspiration...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by!