Jul 23, 2015

Beachy Dreams


I would love to spend a morning right here...


in my jammies...

with just a cup of coffee, my Bible and God...










then I would love to have lunch...

 with some of my closest friends...

eating...chatting...laughing...crying...

you know the talks that you have with your very best girlfriends...






and maybe one or two of these...

just for giggles...






and then...head over here...






where I would take a nap...

and then wake up...

and realize it was all just a dream!

Hope you're having a great day!

Sweet Dreams...

God Bless...

Sharon

I do not remember who's blog I found these pictures on...
so if they are yours...
please let me know, and I will gladly link back to your post!!

2 comments:

  1. Someone dreams in navy and white! : - P

    Gorgeous day dream, thanks for that.

    The filled jeans - priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure sounds good to me! Lovely images and words to accompany them, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by!